Saturday, May 31, 2014

A Rainbow and a Green Light

I have always been a believer in signs. I remember one time I heard someone talking on the radio and realized that I had made a mistake on a Eulogy Poem that I was getting ready to deliver the next day. When we trained for the Boston Marathon, we were sent all kinds of signs; my favorite was a penny at mile 13 that Bernie Siegel told us to look for. He said that it would be a reminder that he and God were watching over us that day. The Universe is always nudging us along with signs to support and uplift us, redirect us or let us know we are on the right path or sending us a message of love and support just when we seem to need it the most. And yesterday, Tom sent me this photo on his way home from work yesterday. He got off the train at Cleveland Circle and there it was:



a rainbow and a green light

A great time to pause and reflect on the Rainbow Connection - the lovers, the dreamers and me....



I am reminded to feel the expansiveness of love, light, possibility and creativity. We all have he green light from the Universe to move confidently in the direction of our dreams.

And all we have to do is look up and look within to find our treasure that we are meant to share with the world!

You can read more about the signs I found on my road to the Boston Marathon along with other Divine interventions in my life in my memoir, Coming Home: A Memoir of Healing, Hope and Possibility now available on Amazon.







No comments:

Followers