Monday, June 27, 2011

End Polio Now on Blog Talk Radio

Today's interview on Blog Talk Radio with Darien Marshall and Darius Jones was one of the best interviews I have experienced in a long time! There was a technical glitch that occurred at about the 10 minute mark. I was talking and then noticed there was 'dead air' on the other end of the line. I said, are you there, are you there? In the past my heart would race and I would feel a sense of panic. Not today! I was calm knowing that there always is a higher purpose at work. With grace and gifts from the Spirit, Darien and Darius filled the airwaves with their spiritual wisdom. They are Science of Mind practitioners and their ministry is evident in all that they do. We eventually found our way back together and continued the show. You will feel uplifted, inspired and fueled with Love as you listen to the show!

Listen to internet radio with ItXs All About You on Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Followers