Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring {Blog} Break - Mother Tree

After yesterday's wonderful and inspiring blog post about Chronic Pain - When Pain Leaves The Body and with my daughter coming home for her Spring Break, I decided it's a good time to take a Spring {Blog} Break. I am going to be finishing the final edit for Songs of Freedom:Poems From a Healing Odyssey Volume II:Seasons of the Soul (Volume I:Elements of Healing is now available on Amazon) and enjoying the anticipation of Spring time in New England with my beautiful daughter.

I leave you with this stunning video shared by Erica Mather in her newsletter:

Mother Tree

Plants don’t exist in isolation—they create networks and communities. This video unveils the communication that happened between trees via their root systems, and how they collaborate to help one another grow.




May we all support and love one another to help each of us grow to be the beautiful flowers of compassion, light and love that is ready to blossom within each one of us.

The Gift of Yoga from "Songs of Freedom:Poems From a Healing Odyssey Volume II:Seasons of the Soul

The gift of yoga I give to myself
owning my practice
owning my life
petal by petal this beautiful lotus flower
emerges from the murky waters of the past
slowly opens
reclaiming the treasure feared lost forever
found on my yoga mat
rediscover
reclaim
reinhabit
the space taken by eminent domain
spinal mobility flexibility
anger and paralysis melt away
open heart
Radiant one
One Love
Om…..



From my heart to yours
With total love and deepest gratitude,
Mary

MAY ALL BEINGS BE HAPPY AND FREE!

No comments:

Followers