Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm Baack or Ask and Ye Shall Receive

As you can tell from the last post, my energy had dipped and I was feeling the sense of everything winding down and just wanting Marathon Monday to arrive. Nothing like a Women in Business Connection networking luncheon to get the fire in the belly going again. I realized the enormity of the challenge I have taken on and as the women embraced me (literally and figuratively), I felt renewed and refreshed. Janet Powers, creator of Diva Toolbox told me she wants to promote my book on her website as well as our donation website. Her fabulous website is www.divatoolbox.com. I connected with a yoga instructor and realized that I missed doing yoga on a regular basis. We are going to explore organizing a yoga class for the Race for Rehab Team to have a group session prior to running the Marathon. I also got a lot of great ideas for my business www.newworldgreetings.com, customized poetry for all occasions.

It's time to think big, expand, live life to the full and release those fears to make space to receive all that I need from the Universe to continue on this journey of transformation. I'm so blessed to have this gift of poetry in my soul which helps me and so many to heal through my book of inspirational poetry. Giving back to help other polio survivors through donating 20% of the sales to Spaulding's Polio Fund adds to the joy. I'd been asking God about how I can expand and increase both book sales and my business. Today, I received many answers and am so grateful. I feel empowered again and want to stay connected to the Source to remember that I am a child of God. I was reminded today of the power of forgiveness in today's Daily Word - through forgiveness I let the love of God move through me and release energy that was bound up in anger. Runner Insight www.runnerinsight.com posted a wonderful blog today about gratitude and reframing the concept of money. Another wonderful opportunity to grow and to shift consciousness on a deeper level about my relationship to money.

Ask and ye shall receive - and the gifts I received today were the gifts of love, support, friendship, validation, positive energy and camaraderie which fuel me as I inch ever more closely to the starting line of the Boston Marathon. I am overflowing with gratitude for the beautiful people I meet along this journey and the opportunity to bless and be blessed.

See you at the finish line! God bless
Mary

No comments:

Followers